SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
MELAWATI, KUALA LUMPUR, MY
Design Director, Project Manager
Responsible for developing and documenting color & material schemes, furniture selections, artwork & accessories. Work as a team member under the direction of the Design Director and Project Manager.
Background & Skills
Bachelor's degree, major in Interior Design
least 1-2 years of working experience in Architecture or Interior Design
• Must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
• Must possess at least 1-2 years of working experience.
• Proficiency in programs such as 2D/3D software, AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Vray, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Required to travel, as well as work long hours when deadlines are approaching
• Proven Ability to take on leadership role and mentor design team
• Excellent organisation, attention to detail, and time-management skills with demonstrated ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development
• Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate design ideas effectively.
• Able to communicate with all level and good in time management.
• Required language(s): English, Chinese
Job Description :
- Create and present interior design concepts in response to client needs.
- Create estimates, schedules, and staffing plans to complete projects.
- Manage timeline of the project and work arrangement and follow the said time-line
- Use software to design, sketch, and provide drawings of proposed projects.
- Work with clients to define project requirements and develop design criteria.
- Responsible for project deliverables, meeting overall project design schedules, as well as preparing and presenting design presentations.
- Possess good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible to design, prepare design concept proposals, 3D drawing, sketch, layout plan, detail drawing and so on related to project while meeting deadline.
- Approach projects with creativity, foresight, and maturity in design judgement while also collaborating well within a team.